Help is available for single women and older adults in the Greentree family needing assistance with small projects around the home. Support might include any of the following:
- Maintenance (house & personal property) - minor repairs, seasonal readiness (e.g. HVAC, water lines, etc.), cleaning, minor plumbing/electrical, car repair and minor improvements (e.g. paint a room)
- Grounds (yard & driveway) - leaf raking, snow shoveling, tree/bush trimming or removal, lawn mowing
- Transportation (driving service) - picking up for church, taking to medical appointments, groceries
- Miscellaneous - assistance with budgeting, packing/moving, planning a project (incl. review bids)
- Chaperone - to be with homeowner while maintenance is being performed
Contact Diana Simonpietri, 314.909.9197 x1008.
Recovering from surgery? Just had a baby? Injured? Meals for short–term care needs are made available for members of our congregation through our Care Meals Volunteer Teams.
Contact Diana Simonpietri, 314.909.9197 x1008