Friday, October 16, 2020, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Contact Peggy Demetri, 314.909.9197 x1002 or,
With all the anger, division and negativity in our culture these days, don’t you long to focus on something good? There is no better time for God’s people to come together for worship and prayer. We’ll set our hearts on the One who always keeps His word, who is ever faithful and who has the power to bring the change we desperately need. Grab a chair and a blanket and join us on the front lawn of Greentree for a Night of Worship on Friday, October 16 at 7 PM. Let’s sing, let’s pray, let’s lift up the name of Jesus our King!
Here are few things to remember.
- WEATHER. Night of Worship is weather permitting.
- REGISTER. We are asking that everyone who wishes to attend register. We will not be checking in, but this will help us with attendance. You can register at any time, even as you drive up.
- PARKING. Please do not park in the row of spaces closest to the building this will allow those in our spiritual family who would like partcipate from their cars a view of the service.
- SEATING. Please bring lawn chairs or blankets for everyone in your family.
- FM BROADCAST. We will broadcast the outdoor gathering on FM 90.1 if you are more comfortable joining us from your car.
- MASKS. Please wear a mask from your car until you are seated with your family on the lawn or parking lot. Also please maintain appropriate social distancing throughout the service.
- FACILITIES. The bathrooms will be available but the water fountains will not, please bring your own water to stay hydrated.